AESPlugin - V2
- 128bit AES encryption, OFB
mode. It does not require a pre-shared key. It adds a 128bit random
SALT to your VNC password, then uses MD5 to create a 128bit hash, and
uses that as the encryption key. This makes the key for each session
UNIQUE. A random 128bit IV is added to the first block.
Version 1.0.0 RC3 - 9/17/2005
- Further config window tweaks.
- Added enhanced search for the key file.
Version 1.0.0 RC2 - 9/17/2005
problem with reverse connection.
Version 1.0.0 RC1 - 9/17/2005
- Plugin can use a key file or the VNC password.
- Added generate key to
the config dialog.
Version 0.0.2 - 9/17/2005
- OpenSSL is now included in the DLL, no need for a
Version 0.0.1 - 9/17/2005